Monday, March 30, 2015

Self Reflection #2- Christen Roper



With this essay. I found it a bit harder to do. Maybe because I almost couldn’t understand it till the last minute, or maybe it was just me. I don’t know. I feel like I did a pretty good job on it, and hoped I did a good job on it. Talking about an issue that I just find so interesting always helps me out in essays. Gun control has always got me talking about it and what we should do to help out is a list of possibilities that we need to go through. We need to figure out something that will help and work for everyone.

In all I feel like I did good in the essay to understand what I am talking about, but of course I always have a lot of problems with essays. It’s just me. It’s in my blood to mess a few things up. But overall I think I did a really good job.

I can’t wait to start on our last essay. First because it’s soon to be the end of the semester so that means summer is very soon, and that this is our time to argue what we should do to end our issues in every paper. Argumentative essays have always been my favorite essays because they get to see our side of the view and what we think should happen.

So yeah, I think I did good and can’t wait for the next essay!

No comments:

Post a Comment