Thursday, January 29, 2015

Self Reflection- Christen Roper



We have submitted our essay on our rhetorical analysis and have been asked to do a self-reflection. I feel like I am always too full of myself when I do these reflections because it is my own paper. But I digress.  My reflection would be that I have done well on it. I feel like I have made my point and showed it well in the essay.  I have done many essays in English 101 and I am always hoping to do better each time I write a new essay. I think I have done well on this essay and I hope that I have done well. I was really into my essay and had started it early because I was so into it. So I am hoping that I have done my best and my essay will be good. I had a really good time writing it and I hope the results are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment